We have vacation just around the corner. Some of you travel to exotic countries, other European cities to beaches or Spanish Islands and others many we’ll stay in our respective cities. But there is always time to devote himself to the cultural leisure activities and a good way to do this is visit museums and exhibitions you to join fashion and art.
If you’re an inveterate lover of fashion or art and travel, plan your holiday with visits to the more cosmopolitan cities of the time. Enjoy of Paris, London, New York, Madrid or Barcelona Touring the best exhibitions about the summer fashion.
A plan cheap, enriching, cultural and fun. And to take into account that the museums and exhibition halls are infallible to combat the heat. Many museums have a wonderful shops and terraces where to enjoy a drink or dinner.
Proliferate exposures, the retrospective fashion designers, in any city there is a show dedicated to fashion. They are an incomparable to enjoy the work of the great designers.
Here are some of the most interesting exhibitions on fashion … don’t miss them!
The best exhibition of the summer fashion
- Gallery Roca Barcelona Gallery: 20 costumes dialogues between fashion and literature.
From June 11 to 16 October in Barcelona.
- Balenciaga Museum: Cristobal Balenciaga: the vision of the genius, the master technique. They just open the expected Museum Balenciaga, a perfect excuse to go to the Basque country in Getaria.
From June 10 to 21 December 2011
- DHUB. The Museu Tèxtil i d’ Indumentària (Barcelona): What to wear? Maria shine by Pedro Rodríguez wardrobe. A biographical and sentimental journey that turns surroundings to the wardrobe I think designer Pedro Rodríguez to Maria shine. Very interesting parallel activities.
From March 10 to August 28.
- Museo del traje in Madrid: Basaldúa, wedding dress. A walk in the path of the designer of Couture Bridal, Chus Basaldúa.
From May 12 to September 5
- To Somerset house (London): Masters of Style: Celebrating the Stories behind Italian Fashion. An exhibition to celebrate the Italian fashion. With the best advertising campaigns for Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Ferragamo, Gucci, Missoni and Prada.
Until August 14.
- Les Arts Décoratifs (Paris): Hussein Chalayan, Récits de mode. Exhibition about the universe and the creative process of the designer.
From July 5 to 13 November
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York): Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty. A deserved retrospective work and the work of McQueen.
From May 4 to August 7.
Faith Ringgold Narrative Quilts at the National Building …
Bikini buyers’ guide: the best two piece swimwear to buy …
James Turrell on tour in the US this summer | Art
Making a difference: Bath-based charities
The kookiest kid in town: Interview with Carrie Hope …
The best festival wellies for women
The Paragon School
Harry van Gestel
Top 10 UK Honeymoon Destination Ideas for 2017
Spring/Summer Color and Product Trends at The Woodlands …
Zeerust Spring Festival at Ikageleng Stadium, Ngaka Modiri …
The FOTO8 Summershow, 2010
Fedrigoni’s Gelateria London — The Dieline
It’s Nice That
Best 25+ Artist fashion ideas on Pinterest
4 Looks To Get You Through The Week – The Fashion Tag Blog
Summer Exhibition 2018 at the Royal Academy of Arts …
25+ best ideas about Pencil Skirt Outfits on Pinterest …
The best Kylie Kyshadow Kit dupes from MAC to Estée Lauder …