Who has not heard the phrase: the hair is the frame of the face? And it’s the truest truth. We women are so careful with our locks, but at the same time, we are left wanting. We like change and he is the first to suffer with our desires. Lately we have seen many Hollywood and Brazilian stars also turning hair into the main point of the visual.
Believers like Katy Perry and Demi Lovato just rip off anywhere and their hair is always the highlight of the night. Many young women dream of those glamorous hairs, but the fear of spoiling the strands or not getting the cool looks is also great. Have you ever imagined pink or even blue hair?
It takes courage and a lot of attitude
Coloring traditional hair like blonde or red is already a big step for many people, especially those who have never colored the hair. Now, painting purple, orange, blue or pink pink is another level and then you have to have a lot of attitude and do not care what others are going to think. If you have your head in order to handle the criticism, especially for the small town girls, then go ahead.
Before doing this hairstyling the best is to think hard and look for an excellent professional who can show you good products to make the discoloration and coloring again. Those who have dark hair do not be deceived because it will be necessary to discolor the hair enough to be almost white to apply the desired color. Thinking through all this, you will already be ready to adhere to a very particular and beautiful style.
Check out also our tips on how to use red hair .
How to care for hair
This is a very relevant concern that hangs in the minds of women who want to have or who already have colored hair. Keeping that from the first day of the hall until the next painting is a difficult task, especially if it is for light colors like orange and pink. Care must be taken, therefore, the threads become brittle and dry easily. Here’s what to do:
- the preparation should start at least two weeks before applying the paint. Moisturize your hair very well, so they will be stronger and more resistant to the product;
- never make your choice for the cheaper or more expensive product. Talk to your hairdresser and ask him to give you quality products;
- Painted hair needs constant hydration, so replace the conditioner at least once a week with a moisturizing mask;
- giving back the lost proteins during the chemical process is essential. Apply cauterization to the hair at least once a month. This process returns part of the lost keratin and even helps seal the cuticles and keeps the color alive longer;
- all hair products should be for dyed or chemically treated hair, from the shampoo to the moisturizing cream. They will help keep the color, the shine and will give more softness to the wires;
- Deep cleansing shampoo, one that many people use to clean their hair well, is not indicated for those with colored hair. It opens the cuticle, further dries the hair and thus, facilitates the color to go away quickly;
- using dry shampoo is also an excellent option. If the amount of washes decreases then the ink takes longer to quit;
- between a tincture and another you can choose to apply toning masks and they will progressively return the brightness and color of the strands;
- so you paint your hair stay away from the shampoo for a few days as they will remove the coloration. The ideal is to wet with cold water and condition two days after pigmentation;
- to avoid the action of the sun on the color use finishers that contain thermal protection. This prevents or at least reduces the faded appearance;
Combining the visual
When you go to the ballad do not forget that there is something more in your look that will stand out from the majority. So combining clothes and shoes with your hair may be an unexpected, yet delicious, novelty. Play with colors and preferably use only plain colors so as not to give too much contrast to the color of the locks. Have fun with your new look.
The Prettiest Mermaid Hair on Instagram
Rita Ora Shows Off More Of Her Rainbow Colored Ponytail
My Fashion Blogging: SAFARI STYLE FOR STYLISH WOMAN …
Johnny Depp’s daughter Lily-Rose poses topless
A Sneak Peak at the 80’s Men’s Fashion
Sonia Rykiel, Pioneering French Fashion Designer, Dies at …
ROMEE STRIJD BY MACIEK KOBIELSKI
Anne Hathaway and husband Adam Shulman attend The True …
NYLON · Georgia May Jagger Gets Rainbow Dye Job
Julianne Hough’s New Mantra Will Get You Through Tomorrow …
Sarah Jessica Parker Valley Girl
Colorful Kraft Paper Gift Bag Wedding Party Handle Paper …
Round Enamel Hinge Cuff | Shop
A Hipster Guy With Multiple Body Piercings – Clipart by …
174 best images about Tana Mongeau on Pinterest
AMAs: Korean boy band BTS arrive with new hair colors …
Mane Addicts MANE MUSE: Shelley Hennig • Mane Addicts
Emma watson Instagram Photo | emma | Pinterest
Joe Jonas with Sophie Turner after video with Nicki Minaj …
Beyoncé Introduces H&M’s New Swimwear Collection