I’m that excited when a firm announces collaboration with a great designer. that it does not sleep waiting for the big day to be able to make me with the garment in particular, knowing that the battle will be hard and the time to have it in my hands will know to glory. And if lived in United States, that feeling would be consistent, because there the signatures are very given to make this type of collaboration. The last one? Altuzarra by Target, and we have already seen the first dress from the collection…
And all thanks to Noria Morales, Director of Target, that to attend the CFDA Awards 2014 could not resist and is donned one of the items in the collection.
In particular a black long sleeve maxivestido and great with a skirt cut Orchid in size XL on one side. It is what has to be Director of the firm, you’re collections until something It has come to light.
What you think about the end result?
Photos | Instagram @noriamorales
Target in Jezebel
- Altuzarra for Target, the new collaboration of most desired fashion
- Rage, despair and desire. That is what causes me the new collection 3.1 Phillip Lim by Target
- Another new collaboration! Roberto Cavalli by Target Australia, would give the approved?
- New collaboration in sight! This time Prabal Gurung for Target
- Zac Posen for Target lookbook
- Missoni for Target, Margherita Missoni talking in video
Bounce 2: Notes by John — Kickstarter
Bounce 2: Notes by John —Kickstarter
Bright Pants | How To Wear Them
#105: Sherry Vs. The Bathtub, Duplex Edition