Sleeves tied, stay with the verse of these English words which are the new viral trend in the world of fashion. It is of shirts with ties on sleeves and by what we see in pictures, they have become the sensation of the street style. Firms of all kinds (high and low-cost) are targeted to launch its own version. Choose which suits your budget (and your personal tastes) and combine it your way.
Seen on the street
We know that if a trend starts to beep the street it will host it in the best possible way. And with the arrival of the cold, the shirts have been affected by this trend.
A photo posted by ALYSSA LENORE · NYC (@alyssa.lenore) 3 by 2016 (s) Nov 9:36 PDT
A photo published by Arielle Noa Charnas (@somethingnavy) 10 Nov, 2016 (s) 9:16 PST
A photo published by S U S to N N A H (@susannahzabelle) 12 Nov, 2016 (s) 11:33 PST
A photo published by by Danielle (@weworewhat) 2 Oct 2016 (s) 9:44 PDT
What version will conquer your heart of fashionista?
- White, high-neck and ties in navy of The Loéil, 128,77 euros.
- Cashemere and silk on the back of Tibi, 754 euros.
- With buckles on the sleeves of Bershka, 19.99 EUR.
- Military green of J.W.Anderson, 709 EUR.
- Lacing in the sleeve of Zara, 29.95 euros.